Network Design IP CCTV Systems Wireless Networks IP Telephony AV Systems Access Control Network Cabling Electrical Services
- Network Consultancy
- Network Design
- Network Configuration
- Network Installation
- Network Maintenance
- WLAN Design
- WLAN Installation
- IP CCTV System Design
- IP CCTV System Installation
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Structured Cabling System Design
- Structured Cabling Installation
- Fibre Optical Design
- Fibre Optical Installation
- Telephony Cabling Installation
Health and Safety
IP Network Systems are committed to a system of health and safety management based on a common understanding of risks and how to control them. We recognise that health and safety is a management responsibility and that effective control of health and safety is achieved through co-operative effort at all levels within the organisation.
IP Network Systems is committed to a policy of taking all reasonably practicable steps necessary to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of its employees at work and the health and safety of other persons that might be affected by its work.
IP Network Systems will comply with all statutory obligations including the provision of adequate supervision, information, instruction and training so that all staff should recognise that their health and safety responsibilities have equal rank with other work tasks.
In complying with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act IP Network Systems will, amongst other things:
1. maintain all places of work under its control in a condition that is safe and without risks to health, this will include the provision and maintenance of adequate means of access and egress.
2. provide and maintain a working environment for its employees that is safe and without risks to health. Adequate facilities and arrangements for securing the welfare of employees will be provided.
3. provide information, instruction, supervision and training as is necessary to ensure health and safety at work of its employees.
4. provide, operate and maintain buildings, plant, machinery, equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health.
5. make arrangements for ensuring the safety and absence of risk to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances for use at work.
6. provide protective clothing and safety equipment as necessary to enable staff to undertake their duties safely.
7. ensure that traveling officers at work on other person’s premises as part of their normal work duties are trained in the recognition of likely risks which they may encounter.
8. monitor the organisation and arrangements for health and safety detailed in this statement.
These duties will be performed by IP Network Systems, so far as is reasonably practicable, taking into account published guidance, including that from the Health and Safety Commission and Executive.
The assessment of risks is central to this policy. Formal written assessments will be undertaken by the representatives of IP Network Systems as required by the relevant statutory provision. Assessments will be reviewed by the IP Network Systems as appropriate.
This statement is a formal and unique declaration that IP Network Systems will devote sufficient effort and resource to the organisation of and arrangements for health and safety of its employees and those who may be affected by the work of IP Network Systems.